1. Clean your tyre sidewall with a strong degreaser thoroughly and let dry. (KleenGreen
or engine cleaner works).
Use a scrubbing brush first in the up and down and left to right, then wipe away residue with
a cloth. Repeat this step up to 6 times depending on the silicone residue buildup, and
continue until the rag comes away clean with no new residue/black marks.
2. Then use 150grt sandpaper to smooth the area you are going to use.
3. Now use acetone or rubbing alcohol to clean all residue off the tyre. THIS PROCESS
ABOVE IS REQUIRED FOR PROPER INSTALLATION
4. Cut any tyre nibs found sticking out along the tyre wall with a blade or simply remove
5. Find the center of the tyre and make a mark. This is where your first letter will go.
Clean the back of the letter now – just a wipe with your cleaning solution.
6. Apply glue to the outline of the rubber letter, then fill in letter thinly and evenly
distributing the glue. It needs a thin, even coat.
7. Hover the letter above the position its to be placed – Apply the letter, add pressure
and let glue set for 10-15 seconds rubbing from center to outside of letter to remove
any air bubbles.
8. Let set for one hour for proper adhesion. You can move onto another tyre and
NB: CHECK THAT THE CORNERS OF EACH LETTER IS GLUED PROPERLY – IF NOT JUST
PUT A DOT ON THE CORNER AND APPLY PRESSURE FOR A FEW SECONDS. DO NOT
CLEAN WITH BLEACH AND DO NOT APPLY ANY TYRE DRESSING
THIS IS AN AFTER MARKET PRODUCT AND REQUIRES SOME MAINTANANCE – SO CHECK
YOUR LETTERS EVERY NOW AND AGAIN AND ADD GLUE AS REQUIRED. ESPECIALLY
AFTER YOUR FIRST DRIVE.